Miêu Tả STM32L152C DISCO
The STM32L-DISCOVERY and 32L152CDISCOVERY kits help you to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share your applications. 32L152CDISCOVERY board photoThey are based on an STM32L152RBT6 and an STM32L152RCT6, respectively; and include an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touchkeys..
The medium density plus ultra-low-power STM32L15xxC incorporates the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB) with the high-performance ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 256 Kbytes and RAM up to 32 Kbytes) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The STM32L15xxC medium density plus devices offer two operational amplifiers, one 12-bit ADC, two DACs, two ultra-low-power comparators, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, six general-purpose 16-bit timers and two basic timers, which can be used as time bases.
Moreover, the medium density plus STM32L15xxC devices contain standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs, two I2S, three USARTs and a USB. The STM32L15xxC devices offer up to 23 capacitive sensing channels to simply add touch sensing functionality to any application.
Key Applications STM32L152C DISCO: Medical and handheld equipment, Application control and user interface, PC peripherals, gaming, GPS and sport equipment, Alarm systems, wired and wireless sensors, Video intercom, Utility metering.
Chức năng sản phẫm
- STM32L152C DISCO use STM32L152RBT6 (128 KB Flash memory, 16 KB RAM, 4 KB EEPROM) or STM32L152RCT6 (256 KB Flash memory, 32 KB RAM, 8 KB EEPROM) microcontroller in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- IDD current measurement
- DIP28 package
- 24 segments, 4 commons
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32072 package
01. All Resource STM32L152C DISCO from ST
Chưa có đánh giá nào.